Seth Green

0 Conversations

SETH GREEN

Seth Green was born on february 8, 1974 in Overbrook Park, Philadelphia to parents Herb, a maths teacher and Barbara, an artist and became the little brother to Kaela. He attended a public school where he played soccer.

Seth decided at the tender age of 6 to make acting his career after he appeared in a summercamp performance of "Hello Dolly!" A decision he achieved successfully as he's been a Hollywood regular for almost 20 years.

At the age of 13 he A wolfplayed Alyson Hannigan's boyfriend Fred, in "My Stepmother is an Alien!" and then, ten years later he played her boyfriend, Daniel "Oz" Osbourne in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Seth originally had a part in the Buffy movie but all his scenes ended up on the cutting room floor, however a 'still' featuring him was used on the video box!

TRIVIA MOMENT: Jodie Foster's production company is named after Seth's character in "The Hotel New Hampshire" in which she also starred!!

As Seth's filmography is so extensive, here are just a few of the films he's appeared in: "The Italian Job" -2003, "Austin Powers-Goldmember" -2002, "Rat Race" -2001, "Diary Of A Mad Freshman" -2000, "Austin Powers, the Spy Who Shagged Me" -1999, "Cant Hardly Wait" -1998, "Boys Life" -1997, "To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday" -1996, "Notes from Underground" -1995, "Ticks" -1993, "Missing Parents" -1990, "My Stepmother is an Alien!" -1988, "Can't Buy Love" -1987, "Charlies Christmas Wish" -1985 and "Billions for Boris" -1984.

His tv appearances: Mad Tv, Angel, Cybill, Mad About You, The Drew Carey Show, The X-Files as well as adding his voice to many various animated episode's of Batman Beyond!

Back To Buffy Home Page

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2159985

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more